Back Forum New

Upgrade Medium Position

Post Last Edited by mochis69 at 2014-2-1 10:52

If this quest bugged? it's the one from Red Riding Hood.
Also, i dont really get the class tree. Like for example, Warrior can go from Knight or Archer but all my warrior becomes medium knight. Do i get to choose, is it random or what?
Thanks for answering

Progressing crew changes it from basic -> medium -> advanced -> top.

After placing your crew on field you can click again on them and choose path and increase path rank. First click and you choose Knight or Archer. Clicking again on them you can upgrade it. If you have top crew you can make them sharpshooter or divine knight, but you have to click on them 3 times.

Decisions made are not permanent. You can always remove crew and place it again. After placing crew again you can make first decision again.

To complete Upgrade medium position you have to place crew on field and click on it to upgrade.

Reply 2# drowzard

Oh thank you very much, didnt know that. Does the upgrade only applies to pve?

Reply 3# mochis69

Yea, only PvE

After placing your crew on field you can click again on them and choose path and increase path rank. First click and you choose Knight or Archer. Clicking again on them you can upgrade it. If you have top crew you can make them sharpshooter or divine knight, but you have to click on them 3 times.

Thanks! That pretty much cleared my doubts.

im having problems choosing a path. when I place them I try clicking on them but nothing happends. all of my charecters just sit there with a level up arrow on them

should also say that im using the facebook server and already made sure I have the lattest flash player

Back Forum