Back Forum New

Make Pockie defense Full screen!!!!!!!!!!

Make Pockie defense Full screen!!!!!!!!!!

just put your browser to full screen mode and zoom in...

lmao xD yea or just stay how it is its not much of a big deal

just get a laptop or long enough cable for your PC to be placed next to your television. Connect the TV screen and your PC/Laptop and you'll have a somewhat full screen effect with the enlarged monitor...I currently use a 32inch TV that came with my laptop as my monitor...although my laptop itself is 17inch so it's almost like a PC on its own with a full keyboard and numpad...

Now I have to agree with the original poster.  A native Full screen mode is just so simple.  That and if you mess with the zoom it effects other games you play.  This should have been one of the first things done when designing the game.
Glittersword

More commonly known as,

Morgan S. Brunk

well...I don't really play much other games on FB so it doesn't affect me. But still if zooming is a problem, there's always the TV screen as a monitor option since it'll be blown up to proportion of the TV screen (especially if you can use a 50 inch TV or for those rich ass ppl with a home theatre 100 inch projection screen >.<) I'm sure it'll look pretty much full screen to you...

I only mainly suggest this since it's a much faster alternative and under your control as waiting for them to implement any such option might take forever or probably wouldn't happen...

Back Forum