Back Forum New

need Help

Hi i was wondering is there Anyway to use the element attributes which fall behind ?
will appreciate any help on this problem

sorry for my poor English
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
IGN: killer bee
Server: 21-AshaphShrine

if I remember corrently around lvl 3.9... you start having a chance to receive a -1 element  when using ultra.

I would recommend only using ultra... and elements just seem to go out of balance.  I only save when I receive a beneficial stat.  So when I get a +1, +2 , +3, and +2 / -1.   You can do the +1/-1 to balance out the attributes if you like.  But I won't when save it when it's -1, -2, -3, and -2/+1.
IGN: Tokkie
Server: S49 Razor Trail

And as for me i'd preferred to use Advance +20 and use the same method as Tokkie's to make the stats ballance.
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.

thanks for the info but i think you miss understand me these heroes are out of party and those which are in the party has better elemental crystal so my friends didn't use the inherit when he should so i was wondering if there is anyway to inherit or somethings else which he could use those elemental attributes on these heroes ?

I was wondering if that's what you mean.

But basically it's impossible to do it.  

Since whenever you inhert a hero to another hero their element levels switch.

So best thing for you to do, is only inhert 1 hero to another hero...the new hero is being a fresh hero with 0 elements.

So it's safest only inhert 1 hero to another hero, only time you can get away with multiple heros to 1 is prior to element training

i hoped there be a way so i asked here....
Tanks Tokkie

Thanks for the help Tokkie. I thought this was possible too. Until I got the confirmation from you.

Oh well... But level 3 on each of these heroes isn't alot of element crystals, don't worry

ya i had a hero with like lvl 5's 6's which sucked because I didn't know about the switch.  

and lost it testing out some stuff, so now I have a test monkey account, that way i can lower chances of taking a lost on my main account and confirming how stuff works prior to committing to it

and lost ability to hire them again, doesn't help I don't remember which hero it was anyways

Back Forum